Book Your Visit
‹ Go Back
Our Safety Precautions
Our Commitment to You
Relax and take a moment to savor our beautiful, one-of-a-kind surroundings.
During this challenging time, our team has made thorough preparations to ensure a safe environment for dining and accommodations.
We want to assure you that our first responsibility is the safety and well-being of our staff and guests. Please review the protocols that we have put in place to assure that COVID-19 safety measures have been taken:
- Masks will be worn by all staff members
- Staff will adhere to a strict protocol which includes a combination of disposable gloves and hand sanitizing/washing
- Masks must be worn by all guests to enter the restaurant and while on the premises unless you are seated and enjoying your meal
- Protective screens are present where applicable
- Social distancing will be applied to staff and guests
- Seating has been rearranged to allow for more seating between tables appropriate social distancing
- Table settings are as disposable as possible
- Resetting of tables will involve a full disinfecting wipe down
- A dedicated person will monitor and clean high touch areas
- Condiments will be by request and served at the table
- Accommodations – all guest rooms will be thoroughly cleaned according to guidelines provided by the CDC and the PA Department of Health. We will offer guests an option of fresh towel replacement as opposed to full bedroom service to minimize interpersonal contact
- Treat us how you would like to be treated. Do unto others as you would have done to you!
- Please respect all distances for the welfare of all